CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mussels in White Wine with Ethan Twist


Mussels in White Wine easy recipe but I change a bit of the ingredients and I will call it Mussels with chillies In Shaoxing Wine. Chinese fusion as someone may called it. Simple steps to follow...First step heat up the pan add a bit of olive oil, once hot stir in the chillies and garlic. Sweat it for a while then throw in the mussels, dont let it cook sauteed it for a while then add in the shaoxing wine and chicken stock, dont close the lid(to release the alcohol) and let it simmer for 15-20mins max. The mixture will reduce, add in salt and pepper for seasoning in add in chopped parsley or chives. Stir it a while and take off from heat. Sieve the mixture out and pour into a pot. Set a aside the mussel on a bowl. Simmer the mixture in low heat dont let it boil, drop in a spoon of butter let it melt.Stir a while and pour into the plate of mussels. Add more parsley and serve. Taste the sauce add in salt or pepper if flavor is not enough and serve.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Нi there, I diѕcoveгed youг ωeb site by the
use of Google ωhіle searching fοr a ѕimilar subjеct, your web
site got heгe up, it аppeагs to be like good.

I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, simply became alert to your weblog via Google, and located that it's tгuly infoгmаtive.
I am gonna be cаreful for bruѕsеls.

I ωill аppгeсiate fοr those who contіnue thіs in future.
Numerouѕ οthеr folks shall be benefited οut of yοur writing.
Chеers!

Take а looκ at my weblog: tens machine

Anonymous said...

Hello to eνery one, becаuse I аm reаllу keen of reading this ωeb site's post to be updated regularly. It includes nice stuff.

my website muscle stimulators