CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Fried Pork Chop



After a weekend getaway in Genting, Im back to ground level. My fridge have been refilled and my culinary odyssey resume. This afternoon I made fried pork chop dish.
Ingredients I use : Flour, eggs, bread crumbs and pork chop of course.
Methods :
Heat up the oil preferably use peanut oil for the flavor. Beat up the egg for eggwash the chop.Flour on one bowl and bread crumbs on one bowl. I add rosemary into the bread crumbs for flavor as well. First dip the chops on the flour, after that eggwash the chops to bind the flour.Once done, dip into the bread crumbs and fully cover the chops. Shake off any excessive crumbs and put aside.When the oil heat up, put the chops in to fry until golden brown.Once done put aside to serve.You can use tomato sauce or chilli sauce to dip or whatever dip you prefer.

0 comments: