CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Lunch and My new toy






Last weekend I bought a new toy : Krups Expresso Machine..it was so fun o play with it.Making own latte, expresso and cappucino. The machine does look it tad bit complicated but it just wih a few turns here and there you can save some money buying coffee from the cafe and it may taste better to as you can make coffee that suits your own taste.The pictures above shows the machine and the cappucino i make my own.
Last picture is the lunch I make consisted of pan fried dory fillets with spinach and onions.Sprinkled with parmesan cheese do make the dish taste deeper as dory fish itself taste sweet but other then that dory fish really lacks the deeper undertaste to make it stands out from other finned relatives. Overall a filling lunch I should said

0 comments: