CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

My New Little Project

The Menu :

Starter & Entree :
Salmon carpaccio
Salad with vinaigrette dressing
Poached egg in butter sauce
Sauteed scallops in vinaigrette
Pan fried scallops with balsamic vinegar reduction
Sauteed prawns in garlic butter serve with goat cheese and bread
Gazpacho (chilled soup)
Asparagus soup
Mushroom soup
Broccoli soup
Cauliflower soup
Risotto

First course and Second Course :
Quails Stew
Pan fried Quails with red wine vinaigrette reduction
Lamb steak with pan sauce
Sirlion steak with mashed potato,salads and grilled tomatoes
Roast beef with sauteed vegetables
Porkchop
Pan fried salmon in butter sauce
Cod fillet with mustard infused butter sauce
Pan fried cod fillet with scallop in white wine reduction
Seafood Spaghetti
Spaghetti Bolognaise
Roasted Chicken breast with stuffings

Dessert :
Fried mozarella
Creme Brulee
Assorted cheese platter
Panna cotta

This rough menu will be my pet project starting on end of April, I will cook all this dishes on the menu and post in this blog.In process I will refined and rewrite this menu and each time I cooked the dish I will cross it off.Meantime this blog will have little update but I will occasionally post some food pic as well.

0 comments: